Buy Caterpillar D7R BULLDOZER – ONLINE
Caterpillar D7R, Machine started working in 2017. E-rops cab with airconditioning, 6 cylinder turbocharged Caterpillar C9 ACERT Technology engine with 260HP (194kW), 3 speed Non-electronic powershift transmission, differential steering, semi-U blade with tilt, Caterpillar undercarriage on average 85% remaining, 610mm shoes, MS rear ripper, engine enclosures, front & amp; rear work lights. Machine comes straight out of work, has low hours and is in very clean condition. Inspections are welcome. Machine is available for sale subject to terms and conditions.
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
- Precise controls optimize power and fuel efficiency.
- Differential steering allows you to steer while maintaining power to both chains. When one of the chains speeds up, the other slows down proportionally. Handling, especially with heavy loads on the blade, is much better, as are cycle times.
- The unique Cat differential coupler sends 70% of engine torque to a converter and 30% to a direct driveshaft for more efficient transmission and higher torque multiplication.
- The planetary powershift transmission features three forward gears and three reverse gears and uses oversized large capacity, oil-cooled clutches. These clutches provide higher torque capacity while increasing service life.
- The modular transmission and differential fit into the rear housing, where interventions can be done easily, even in the presence of a ripper.
DRIVING CONTROL AND COMFORT
- The pressurized cab mounted on silentblocs reduces noise levels and vibrations.
- The large windows, made of a single panel, provide excellent visibility of the machine environment for greater productivity and safety.
- The Comfort Series seat tilts 15 ° for better visibility.
- The seat and its adjustable armrests guarantee comfort even in difficult terrain or steep slopes.
- The display is easy to read, even in direct sunlight.
- Ergonomic and easy to use, the controls require very little effort.
- The decelerator pedal provides maximum engine speed control when the toggle switch is in the full idle speed position.
- A single handle control controls direction and gear selection.
- The handle control provides more precision for the operator when using the machine near structures, slope stakes or other machinery.
- Differential steering provides the most precise modulation in the industry.
|Year of production||2016|
|Hours of operation||3 226 h|
|Own weight||24,962 kg|